- Homa Organic Farming
- What is Homa Therapy?
- Why Homa Organic Farming?
- How Homa Organic Farming Works
- Resonance Point
- Pests and Diseases
- The Farmer's Friends
- Soil and Water
- Climate Engineering
- Farmers' Testimonies
- Scientific Validation
- Homa Organic Farms
- Noah’s Ark Project
Submitted by bruce on Wed, 05/25/2011 - 11:53
It is no more business as usual. No use beating around the bush.
Let us come to the point. What is the point?
PER HECTARE PRODUCTION OF FOOD GRAINS IS DECREASING.
Acid rain, ozone holes, toxicity in the atmosphere, soil and water, radiation coming from the bowels of the earth, all these combine to destroy the top fifteen centimeters of soil. Our life depends on these fifteen centimeters.
Satellite pictures show that trees in Amazon rainforest area are sick. If these trees die then there will not be enough oxygen to breathe on planet earth.
No modern technology is capable of dealing with this multi-sided attack.
SOIL CONDITION IS DETERIORATING.
Is there a solution?
YES. Ancient Science of Vruksha Ayurveda is the solution.
It is now presented as Homa Organic Farming.
Has anyone seen the results of this technology in modern times?
YES. In the Amazon region of the Republic of Peru, South America thirty units of 100 acres each, totaling 3000 acres was monitored by Agronomical Engineers from the Office of the Presidency of the Republic of Peru for seven months involving all crops grown in the area. (view report)
With Homa Organic Farming Technology you get the following:
- You can produce larger quantities by HOMA FARMING than you can by using agrochemicals or any other organic farming methods.
- TASTE, TEXTURE, COLOUR, DISEASES RESISTANCE, NUTRITIONAL VALUE, LONGER SHELF LIFE and REDUCTION IN HARVESTING LOSSES make the product superior on all counts.
- By HOMA FARMING methods you can produce the same crop in shorter period.
- The cost of this farming method is much less per hectare. You can treat 200 acres at a time with only one Resonance Point of Homa Therapy.
Homa Organic Farming
which SIMULTANEOUSLY negates the effects of polluting factors while increasing per hectare production of harvest.