- Homa Organic Farming
- What is Homa Therapy?
- Why Homa Organic Farming?
- How Homa Organic Farming Works
- Resonance Point
- Pests and Diseases
- The Farmer's Friends
- Soil and Water
- Climate Engineering
- Farmers' Testimonies
- Scientific Validation
- Homa Organic Farms
- Noah’s Ark Project
Sanjay Patil's Story
Submitted by bruce on Sun, 05/29/2011 - 12:41
Homa Farm: Tapovan
Parola, District: Jalgaon
- In Tapovan when we first started Homa Farming the soil was seriously deficient in all the major and minor nutrients.
- There was high salinity.
- Topsoil layer reduced to less than 5 cm (2 inches) in parts.
- The fine clay soil developed huge cracks in summer.
- In the wet season the surface was sealed like cement allowing minimal water absorption, which led to a situation of major water-logging and flooding when the rains came.
- We have seen a miraculous recovery of the soil here in Tapovan from its previously severely damaged state.
- It is now producing crops of superior yield and taste which are not troubled by insect attack.
- All these excellent results are due to the practice of Agnihotra and other Homas and the use of the Homa organic farming techniques.