“We continue progressing with the Homa Therapy on our farm with good results. The mango variety ‘Kent’ flowered late but it did flower and this is the reason that the harvest will be late, but with a very good projection.”
“The neighboring farms flowered very little or they did not flower at all in most cases.”
Homa Farm: El Aromo
“We have a National Program for plague control, for which I make evaluations. I am a professional and objective person and now I was able to evaluate the good results with Homa Therapy.”
“From the time I started these evaluations, I did them with a scientific approach.
In this case we are talking about the Farm ‘El Aromo’ in the valley of Alto Piura.”
“We began the evaluations in the cultivation of the beans variety ‘cow pea’ and the results were truly surprising. I observed that there was an infestation of powdery mildew in ‘El Aromo,’ but with insignificant percentage, which began to attack to the cow pea. But simultaneously a bio-control program was initiated exclusively with Lady Beetles that feed on the powdery mildew fungus. That truly surprised me. In ‘El Aromo’ just by the methods of Homa Therapy the production reached 4000 kg per hectare approximately.”
“At the same time in the area of Chauchape cultivation with cow pea was also undertaken and evaluations were made. Then I began to compare: Chauchape had 100 hectares of cow pea under the same climatic conditions. The disease powdery mildew also attacked in Chauchape. These gentlemen worked with an agricultural company, they grew everything with chemical fertilizers. Due to financial problems they suspended their chemical applications and they had ZERO production.”
From left: Homa Technician, Lidia Ato, Engineer Irma Jiménez and owner of “El Aromo” Mr. Klaus Mucke.
“I could see the effects of these Homa Healing Fires in my garden after only two to three weeks.”
“I also noticed a significant improvement in the strawberries, which produced very brilliant, vigorous and delicious fruits. Furthermore, I saw an increase in the production of blackberries, through the 9 months of simply practicing Agnihotra.”
Continue reading “Bernarda Guerrero’s Story”
Homa Farm: Om Shree Dham
Hunter Valley, NSW
The Gift of Water
Perhaps the most miraculous demonstration of how Homa heals Nature with Divine Intelligence and Love, and how Nature in turn responds to the true needs of the people who are helping Her, is the story around our bore well.
When we purchased the land in 1994,it was in drought and the only source of water was harvested rainwater held in concrete tanks. With ongoing drought, we had to resort to recycling our water. The bath water washed the clothes and the dishwashing and clothes washing water watered the non-food trees and plants. One day, a water diviner turned up and after thoroughly dowsing the land, he told us there were no underground streams to speak of. However, we had a bore well drilled, despite the prognosis of the diviner.
Attracting Healthy Water Resources
Sub-Artesian water was found at thirty-three meters (100 Feet). It was laboratory tested and found to be HIGHLY SALINE AND ALKALINE. So, here was an opportunity to see what HOMA Therapy could do. We did AGNIHOTRA by the bore and regularly placed AGNIHOTRA ASH down the bore well. The State Department of Water Resources was conducting regular tests on the bore wells in our neighbourhood and we were all amazed to see the salinity and alkalinity drop with each lab report until we had POTABLE DRINKING WATER.
The story does not stop there however. Another diviner, highly renowned for his intuitive ability, recently turned up at Om Shree Dham to learn about Homa Therapy. He was interested in divining the land. After walking the land, he came to us saying that the underground water was acting very strangely. He said it traveled along a certain course, then made a sharp ninety degree turn, proceeded under the fire hut and to the other side of the property and then turned back on itself and continued back to the original course along the other side of the property. We asked him to show us where it turned back on itself. It had made a beeline for the borehole and then returned to its original course! We had not told this diviner that we had a bore well and, as a shed is built around it, there was no way he could have known it was there.
The Beauty and Effectiveness of Homa
Over the years, we have experienced and it has been noticed by others frequently, how the land has taken on a much greener, lush and harmonious mantle compared to the surroundings that reflect the harsh, over-farmed nature of the Hunter Valley in general. In drought, we have had so many incidents of timely rain nurturing recently planted seedlings. It has even happened that it would rain over Om Shree Dham alone, miraculously demonstrating the PRESENCE OF THE HOMA BIOSPHERE.
A letter from the banana farmers of Nueva Requena to Dr Elsa Carbonell, Ministry of Agriculture, Region: Ucayali
Nueva Requena (Peru), January 18, 1998
Subject: Eradication of Sigatoka Negra (Black Sigatoka) from the banana groves. Continue reading “Story of the Banana Farmers of Nueva Requena”
A letter from potato farmers to Dr (Mrs) María del Carmen Ayasta Vallejo, Director of the Ministry of Agriculture, Region: Huánuco
Amaryllis, November 12th, 1999
Dear Mrs Directress:
“We are potato farmers from the sector of Amaryllis. It is for the first time that we communicate with somebody like you who has a position in the Ministry of Agriculture. We take the opportunity to greet you and wish you success with your work.”
“Many years ago we heard our grandparents and parents talk about how the Potato Blight keeps attacking our potato fields nonstop and each time with more intensity. We observed how year after year this disease lowers the yield of our crops.”
Continue reading “Story of the Potato Farmers of Amaryllis”
“Behind our house in Merida, is a small plot of land (4m x 5m), which we use as an orchard and we do composting there with natural waste. I want to share with you some experiences I have observed in this little area:”
- “In that garden there are many papaya trees, which we never sowed, but grew from seeds thrown out of the window. We had about 17 trees, which was too much for the little space and a gardener told us to take out all the male trees. By accident one male tree was left, which can be distinguished through its fruits being born out of some strands and not from the shaft, as is the case with the female trees. The male tree doesn’t usually give fruits and if it produces some, they fall off when they are still green and small. This was also the case with this Papaya tree. It produced small fruits and they were still green when they fell from the tree. We did not want to cut the tree, because a little hummingbird came to visit the tree every day. After a short time we realized that the fruits of the papaya tree were growing and now we have a male tree full with plenty of papayas.
- “3 months ago we transplanted a fruit tree, called Chinese Nispero. The fact that this tree was 70 cm high, made it somehow difficult. The same day we did Agnihotra beside the tree and already after a very short time new leaves came up and so we saw, that the tree had made it. What really astonished us extremely was the speed, with which the tree grows. Now after 3 months it has a height of 1.5 meters.
- “Another transplant was done with my mother’s favorite bush, which had been taken out accidentally, thinking that it was just a mount. The following days we saw the leaves drying up and we thought, that the bush is dead. Then, some days later we could observe how new little leaves were born and just recently this bush gave us the most wonderful flowers.
- “My sister María Cecilia, who was working with Homa Therapy on a Plantain Plantation, brought us an offshoot of a plant. We live at 1.700 m above sea level and plantains usually grow in hot climate. We did harvested some plantains, not a full cluster, but they were fat. The mother plant also had some offspring. My friend commented that her father had tried to plant a plantain, but it never gained on height and we had plantains in our house!!!
- “In the residential group where I live there are many banana plants and we are always full with bananas. Our gardener said, that since we live here he had not seen so much banana crop and the best is that they are sweet and very rich. The green bananas are also soft and full of flavor when we boil them.
- “We get more and more visits of birds and more exotic and more beautiful species come. The squirrels are also coming closer to the house and in occasions the birds enter the house.
- We sowed Passionfruit seeds two months ago. I made a very deep hole and put Agnihotra ash with the seeds. I was told that the seeds will not sprout, since the hole was too deep. Nevertheless, after a little time the first buds came out and now the bush has grown so much, that we put some wires for it to coil up. The colors of the leaves are so brilliant that you know immediately how healthy this plant is.
- “In front of the entrance of the house a guava tree has been born without anybody sowing it, the same happened with 2 mango trees amid stones.
“The interesting part of all these experiences is, that there was no method or control, however in all the things that were sown, the results have been wonderful. How much more will it be if the whole orchard is a little more organized. Also, like our Teacher Vasant says, it is important that a technician makes observations. We live in the Era of Science and observations and reports on what is happening in this small orchard thanks to Therapy Homa is indispensable for agronomists and for everybody. It shows that we can cultivate perfectly without the use of any synthetic chemicals.”
We have been applying Homa Therapy on our farm since 3 months. We have observed the following:
- Our farm is now much greener and there is a decrease of pests and diseases.
- The flowers of the bitter “Pacay” bean are more in number, bigger and with abundant flowering, early in time.
- We do not have any fungal disease in our potatoes.
- The pumpkins are greener than usual, have a good size and don’t have frost damage. These pumpkins usually do not grow without fumigation. The product is superior to that of other farms, which have better soils.
- The moisture stays better in the soil and the soil is more friable. Now the soil does not harden any more with the rains.
- Two cows that had “blood in the urine” have been healed with Agnihotra ash.
- The cows no longer have ticks.
Sector Santa Rosa
“We are standing in front of a lemon tree that is treated with Agnihotra ash. This plant has been practically dead, but is now in recovery, it started sprouting again.”
“On my 3.5ha farm I had the Quick Decline virus and other diseases. But, thanks God, with the application of the Agnihotra ash and the practice of Homa Therapy, which is done every day at sunrise and sunset, the crop is changing, we see this specially with the bananas, but also in the beans and lemons.”
“We have been doing for 3 months the Agnihotra practice and we see many changes in the crops. With the beans I am experiencing a 20 to 30 % greater yield than in the previous years.”
“Here is a banana bunch, which is very well developed. Previously the banana plants were yellowish and right now they are very strong. In the banana plants you can see bunches that measure nearly two meters, something I have not had before.”
“With respect to the lemon crop we observed that inside the 40 hectares which are treated by one Homa resonance point, only a few lemon remain with spots form the Red Citrus Mite plague. Outside the 40 hectares they have a bigger quantity infected with Red Mite. Also a good fruit development has been noticed.”
“Previously I observed in the papaya cultivation that the plants developed very little, but now I see that they have recovered and are giving production.”
“We are doing the Homa Therapy on our 13 ha farm since one and a half months and we can already notice an unusual growth of the mango and lemon trees. The plants are developing with more vigor, the leaves are brilliant, the growth is definitely improving.”
“With respect to the insect attacks on a twenty year-old lemon tree, this tree now is rejuvenating. It had die back, had maggot infestation, was also attacked by “filonistis” and the branches were partially dead. Now we can see the beginning of changes.”
“The lemon trees are becoming green again in areas where we had the idea of cutting them in order to make way for a new plantation. We see that with the Homa Therapy technique everything is definitively changing for the best.”