- Homa organic farming is non-violent agriculture (AHIMSAK KRISHI).
- In Homa Organic Farming we do not kill anything, not even so-called dangerous pests.
- All insects, viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc. are a part of Nature and have their role to play.
- Agnihotra and Homa Therapy encourage balance in Nature and plant growth.
- All species come into balance with each other.
- The so-called dangerous pests are controlled by predators (friends of the farmer) which appear automatically in a balanced environment.
- Use of chemicals destroys this fine balance in Nature.
- Agnihotra ash can be used in various applications.
Treating the Atmosphere
Treating the Soil
Treating the Seeds
Planting the Seeds
Treating the Plants