It was observed that there were no losses in regard to the number of clusters. On the contrary, these increased in weight, size, color and quality. This result was achieved due to the application of Homa Therapy, even in plantations that are more than 11 years old.
Despite the fact that no fertilizer was incorporated into the soil, nor was pruning in a timely manner, nor interline cultivations, nor weeding in general, the production of oil palm increased, maintaining this productive behavior in the middle of the summer season due to the effect of Homa Therapy and Agnihotra ash.
It was possible to eradicate pests and diseases such as the Butterfly Larvae called “Ahuihua” (Liphyra brassolis) and Demotispa neivai, in the oil palm plantations due to the effect of Homa Therapy and Agnihotra ash.
| Before applying Homa Therapy to the Oil Palm plantation, it produced fruits with large seeds and little pulp. With Homa Therapy, oil palm clusters develop large fruits with a higher content of pulp and medium-sized seeds. From 2,800 kg of fresh loose fruits processed from oil palm without Homa Therapy, 600 kg of crude oil was obtained. Currently, due to the effect of Homa Therapy, 1,000Kg of crude oil are obtained from the same amount of loose fruit. This shows an increase in oil production of 66.7% due to the effect of Homa Therapy and Agnihotra Ash.
In young oil palm plantations of 7 years on average, due to the effect of Homa Therapy, the following eco-physiological behavior occurs in the summer season:
• The clusters are maturing early, shortening harvesting to every 7 days. Even many clusters drop their fruit after 4 days of the last harvest.
Before applying Homa Therapy, the harvesting was possible only every 15 days in the summer season. And for every 7 hectares, 2 tons were harvested. With Homa Therapy, the same amount and a little more is harvested each week, despite the summer season and the production is increasing from week to week.
• From each palm tree 1 to 2 clusters are harvested before Homa Therapy, now with Homa up to 4 clusters are harvested.
• When the Agnihotra Ash solution is applied to the clusters, they accelerate their maturation even more, with larger fruits, heavier, with an intense color and very shiny. At first the fruits are shiny black and finally end up with a very shiny orange color.
• Before applying Homa Therapy, oil palm plants developed 1 to 2 new leaves. With the Homa Technique, it develops 4 to 5 new, healthy and very green leaves. Giving a lot of greenery to the plantation. It is even observed that the oil palm plantations of the neighbors, having previously been with chlorosis (lack of development of leafy green), now due to the effect of Homa Therapy are showing a lot of greenery.
• The presence of stunting (withering) in more than 30% within oil palm plantations was disappearing without having added any fertilizer or chemical remedy. It is only for the effect of Homa Therapy.
• Before applying Homa Therapy, the new leaves of the palm trees, in addition to being delayed in coming out, the leaves were smaller and took time to release. With Homa Therapy, they come out in a short time and settle down so well, giving the palm trees a beautiful appearance.
• In oil palm plantations, there were plants that only produced male inflorescences. In a short time, it began to produce feminine inflorescences due to the effect of Homa Therapy.
• After a month of applying Homa Therapy in an oil palm cultivation area, the appearance of earthworms is observed throughout the agricultural area. Before, no earthworm was seen.
• The development of weeds in the oil palm plantation is slower and tends to disappear due to the effect of Homa Therapy and Agnihotra Ash.
• Due to the abundant and sustainable harvests that are achieved only with Homa Therapy, the socio-economic condition of the farmer is improving. Due to this fact, Homa technology becomes the only alternative that allows palm growers to pay back their credits to the government aid programs.
The management of oil palm plantations using Homa Therapy and Agnihotra ash, makes this crop highly profitable, due to the abundant and rapid harvests in a sustainable manner. For this fact, it is being quite favorable for the palm grower and additionally to being viable due to its easy application, it has also a low production cost and is within the reach of the low-income palm grower. With the advantage of offering the market high quality organic and ecological oil palm fruits, responding to the demand of the international market.
At the same time, the palm grower with the development of Homa organic farming, is improving the environment of our Amazon.
Pucallpa, October 18, 2002
Signed and stamped by the Ucayali Regional Agrarian Directorate
Oil Palm Project