Through the practice of the Homa fires, the atmosphere receives nutrition. Homa agriculture ensures the following:
– More production in quantity per hectare than with any method known by modern science.
– Taste, texture, color, resistance to diseases, harvest loss – Homa products will be much better in all these points.
– The harvest will come in less time. (Reduction of the vegetative cycle.)
– The useful shelf life will be longer than with any known modern method. This is important from the marketing point of view.
– The pure Homa seeds will be healthy and strong.
(Photos of the Homa Biogarden in the Farm of Agro Eng. Mati Uranga, Lima, Peru)