Through the practice of the Homa fires, the atmosphere receives nutrition. Homa agriculture ensures the following:
– More production in quantity per hectare than with any method known by modern science.
– Taste, texture, color, resistance to diseases, harvest loss – Homa products will be much better in all these points.
– The harvest will come in less time. (Reduction of the vegetative cycle.)
– The useful shelf life will be longer than with any known modern method. This is important from the marketing point of view.
– The pure Homa seeds will be healthy and strong.
(Photos of the Homa Biogarden in the Farm of Agro Eng. Mati Uranga, Lima, Peru)
One Reply to “Homa Biogarden in the Farm of Eng. Mati Uranga, Lima, Peru”
Dear All Divines,
I am alternative medicine practitioner in Bangalore (India). I appreciate all your efforts w.r.t. ancient Indian Home Therapies. God blesses you always.
I have taken initiative to expand alternative medicine system to the villagers between Bangalore-Mysore Road(Karnataka state, India). by treating them free of cost in the week ends. I do practice Naturopath, Acupuncture, Dorn Therapy, Meditation, Reikhi, Energy Healing, etc. Definitely Homa therapy will be added to the existing system of therapies.